In celebration of the Kadayawan Festival, from August 11 - 17, 2014, Vikings SM Lanang Premier will feature new innovative dishes in it's buffet line that uses some of Davao's local ingredients. Some of the interesting dishes include Vikings Special Kinilaw, Balbacua, Bihod Pasta, Baked Imbao, Rellenong Manok sa Mangosteen Sauce, Baby Back Ribs in Durian Barbecue Sauce and Brazo de Durian.
If you are a tourist visiting Davao City for Kadayawan Festival, or a Dabaweno coming home for the festivities, Vikings is offering a special discount for you between August 11-17, 2014.
Traveler's Discount: Kadayawan Festival Edition
1) Tourist(s) will receive 10% discount off when paying in cash or 5% discount off when paying in card. This discount is applicable on a per pax basis.
2) Tourist(s) must present a valid boarding pass or travel ticket while supported by a passport or government issued I.D. to prove that he/she is a tourist visiting Davao City during the Kadayawan Festival.
3) Tourist(s) must be visiting Davao City, and their most recent inbound ticket or boarding pass should show that they arrived within the month of August 2014. They must show that they're traveling from a different city to Davao City.
4) This promo is only applicable in Vikings Lanang.
5) This promo can't be used in conjunction with other in house promotions or discounts.
6) Gift Checks will not be honored with this promo.
7) This promo is valid from August 11 - 17, 2014.
SM Lanang Premier
Upper Ground Level, Fountain Court, SM Lanang Premier
J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City
Reservations: 082-285-3888, 082-285-4888
Monday to Friday: lunch: P588 / dinner: P788
Saturday, Sunday & Holiday: lunch: P788 / dinner: P788
Where to Stay in Davao City
Park Inn by Radisson Davao is a 204-room mid-range hotel in Davao City located right beside SM Lanang Premier Mall and SMX Convention Center. Park Inn by Radisson Davao features modern, clean, vibrant, comfortable and affordable accommodation designed for business and leisure travelers. Read more »