Vikings Luxury Buffet, the largest buffet restaurant in the Philippines, rolls out its Graduation Promo for this year. From March 15, 2016 to May 31, 2016, all graduates of class 2016 will get to eat for free on any day of the week, and at any Vikings branch around the country.
What's even great is that you can avail of this promo repeatedly! Below are the mechanics:
- The graduating student of class 2016 gets to eat for FREE at Vikings.
- Each 2016 graduate should be accompanied by THREE (3) full paying adults. So, it is a 3 to 1 basis.
- The graduate should present ANY of the following: diploma, graduation photo, or graduation program with the graduate’s name/ceremony invitation (all supported by school ID).
- Only the Graduates of Class 2016 can enjoy this promo (Graduates of Kindergarten, Elementary, High School, and College: Bachelor, Master or Doctor’s Degree).
- This promo is available both lunch and dinner, on weekdays and weekends including holidays.
- This promo CANNOT be used in conjunction with other in-house promotion or discounts.
- Special Gift Certificates to avail this promo will not be honored.
- This promo will run from March 15, 2016 to May 31, 2016.
- This promo is available in all Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant branches.
To make things even more exciting, the chefs at Vikings Luxury Buffet have also prepared a special Graduation Menu for each branch. Last week, we visited the Vikings SM Jazz Mall branch to check out what they have prepared for the graduates. Here are some of the featured dishes:
To start our meal, we tried the Salmon Crepe, the Pomelo Salad, the Tarte Montagne Tartiflette, the Panko Roll, and the Chicken Roll Wrapped in Salmon Skin.
We also tried some of the Asian dishes included in the Graduation menu. The Spicy Kampong Noodles would really wake up your senses while the Curry Korroke which is a lovely marriage between the French croquette and the Japanese curry sauce.
My top favorite was the Squid Ink Spaghetti with noodles infused with the color and flavor of squid ink and mixed with a variety of seafood and shellfish.
The buffet of course includes our all-time buffet favorites from the Appetizer Station to the Japanese Station, from the Carving Station to the Pasta Station, and from the Chinese Station to the Pan-Asian Station.
Don't forget to check-out the Dessert Station as they have also prepared a Chocolate Graduation Cake which is not only a feast to the eye but to your sweet tooth as well. You can also be creative by mixing items from the dessert station, such as this Hong Kong waffle which I topped with green tea ice cream.
Bring your friends and family at Vikings Luxury Buffet to celebrate this special milestone! Eat like a Viking because you deserve it. So again, CONGRATULATIONS to the Class of 2016.