DIPOLOG CITY, Zamboanga del Norte - The Santa Cruz Marker is the oldest landmark in Dipolog City. It dates back to May 3, 1905 when it was erected by migrants arriving from Bohol and settled near the mouth of Dipolog River. It marks the spot where the Boholanos safely landed.
The cross is situated at the intersection of Rizal Avenue and Martinez Street. At the opposite end of Rizal Avenue stands the Dipolog Cathedral.