|Photo Courtesy of CPK Philippines|
The mechanics are just the same as last year's National Pizza Day 2014, only this year, there are now five off-the-menu pizza choices for the free pizza. There's the usual Italian Sausage and Pepper as well as its meaty cousin the Salami + Bacon. Two new interesting additions are the Caprese, which ingredients of fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil took inspiration from the Caprese Salad. Theres also the Hawaiian Pepperoni, a marriage between two well-loved pizza flavors. Look at the huge chunks of pineapples!
Do you still remember The Farmer's Choice pizza which won the CPK Pizza Wars last June? It's one of the five choices of free pizza. This is the first time that The Farmer's Choice will be offered to diners and we are very excited for you to finally try this truly Pinoy-inspired pizza.
Here are just some reminders for the National Pizza Day 2015
- promo is only valid on August 14 & 15
- promo can be availed only for dine-in, take-out and walk-in
- advance ordering won't be accepted
- items for take-out are subject to 10% packaging charge
- promo is not valid for purchases of Thin Crust, Personal or Kids pizzas
- promo may not be availed in conjunction with other promos, offers or privileges
National Pizza Day is available at all CPK branches in Bonifacio Global City, Greenbelt 5, Shangri-La Plaza Mall’s East Wing, Rockwell PowerPlant Mall, Eastwood Mall, Greenhills, SM Mall of Asia, Alabang Town Center and Century City Mall.
For more information, visit the official website at www.cpk.com.ph and follow their social media sites via California Pizza Kitchen Philippines on Facebook and @cpkphilippines on both Instagram and Twitter.